- Safe and easy to place paper in machine
- The newspaper does not get curled up, making it easy to read
Pressio’s machine can wrap papers with semi-transparent plastic film
Standard dimensions of material wrapped by Pressio’s machines：
Easy air-hole adjustment
- Can switch between with/without air-holes with the push of a button
- When in “without air-holes” mode, fully airtight and water proof
- When in “with air-holes” mode, excess air flows through the air-hole, so the wrapped newspapers can be stacked stably, without toppling over.
Stand (for RV-8)
- Easy to take out newspaper after it is packed
- Wheels allow easy movement
- Motor-driven, causing little noise
- Loading at the height of the hip, allowing easy handling to the next process
Newspapers: prevents newspapers from getting wet from rain, sprinklers, etc.
Flyers and advertisements: wrap several advertisement flyers together to form a set of flyers.
Freebies: wrap freebies such as teabags and shampoo, together with paper flyers.
Case study: Australia
Client sector：Newspaper company
Product：RV-8 / wrapping machine
Application：Wrapping of newspaper with plastic film
Please use our original film, in order to maximize the performance of RV-8 and RV-9.
- Uses 2 rolls at a time. Wraps around 4,000 units.
- Each box contains 4 rolls, and each roll is 1,200 meters long.
- There is also a long-type film, to be used when wrapping thick material.
|RV-8 with the stand
(data for stand on the right)
|Direction for inserting paper||Horizontal||----||Vertical|
|Processing speed||65 to 80 sets per minute||----||70 to 85 sets per minute|
|Size and thickness of material that can be packaged||295 x 410mm at a maximum,
0.2mm to 23mm in thickness
|----||275 x 410mm at a maximum,
0.2mm to 30mm in thickness
|Film to be used||Pressio film (HDPE)||----||Pressio film (HDPE)|
|Power sources||AC100V 50-60hz||----||AC100V 50-60hz|
What size/thickness can it wrap?
Size: Up to xxx mm/xxx mm
Thickness: Up to 30 mm
What is the wrapping speed?
Standard speed of 3,900 packages per hour (4,800 packages per hour at maximum)
How many packages can be processed from the rolls
4,000 packages / 2rolls, 8,000 packages from 1 box
We will respond flexibly and promptly to film wrapping needs. Please send us a sample, and we will test whether our product can process it, and get back to you. Please feel free to contact us.